Check out the best credit card deals of 2019. We have listed below the best credit card offers that are available in the market.
you use a credit card then you probably know about the best
credit card deals that
are offered by your credit card. Credit card lenders launch best
credit card offers to
maximize the usage of credit card. Even though at the end, the credit
card lenders will make money by providing the deals, we as consumers
can also make some benefit from theseoffers.
For instance, a credit card can provide you cash back offers if you make payments with your credit card in supermarkets, gas stations etc. If you are someone who manages your credit card repayments in a correct manner, then making use of your credit card to make payments to get cash back deals and other offers can actually benefit you.
How to get maximum profit out of the credit card deals?
If you are trying to get maximum profit out of the credit card that you are currently using, then the below tips can help you to get the best credit card deals . These offers include cashback, balance transfer, frequent flyers and others.
Make Sure You Have a Great Credit Score:
Having a great credit score will mean that you will get some of the best deals on credit card. Lenders who offer the deals, often require the credit card holders to have a great credit score as your credit score directly shows how credible you are when income to the repayment of your credit to the lender.
So if you are expecting to get some of the best deals, do make sure that your credit score is excellent. If not, then opt for some secured credit cards or credit cards that do not require a great credit score and improve your existing credit score. Once your credit score becomes great again, you can then opt for a credit card offering the best deals.
Make sure that you can repay your credit bills on time:
you are trying to get yourself a credit card that features the best
then do make sure that you are completely able to repay the credit
bills to the lender on time. Because, even if you get yourself a
credit with offers,
if you fail to make repayments in time and if you overspend using
your credit card, then you may enter a debt trap and not only damage
your existing credit score but will also find it difficult to repay
your existing credit card debt back to the lender.
So it is really important to make sure that you use your credit card wisely in a way that ensures a proper monthly repayment to the lender. Make sure you opt for the best credit card deals without restrictions:
Even though some credit card lenders provide really amazing offers, these offers are not valid and applicable on certain retailers that partner with the credit card lender. If you are someone who does not make many purchases from the partner retailers of your credit card lender, you may not be able to gain maximum profits in such cases.
Best Credit Card Offers:
Below is a list of credit card offering its customers with the best credit card offers
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred Card:
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is one of the top-rated credit card that has won many awards in recent times. Below are some of the best credit card offers provided by this credit card:
- If you manage to spend $4000 in the first 90 days of signing up for this credit card, then a bonus of 50,000 points will be rewarded in your account. The reward points translate to $625 in cash when used for travel bookings using the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
- For every dollar you spend using this credit card, you get 1 point.
2. Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card:
The another credit card offering the best deals on credit card right now is the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card. Below are some of the features offered by this credit card:
- Spend $500 in the first 3 months of signing up for this credit card and receive a reward bonus of $150.
- 1% of the total transaction amount will be rewarded as cash back on every purchase.
- 2% of the total transaction amount will be rewarded as cash back on every use of the credit card at wholesale and grocery stores.
- 3% of the total transaction amount will be rewarded as cash back for the first $2500 spent using this credit card in every quarter. The payments made at gas stations, supermarkets and other wholesale markets are eligible for this offer.
3. American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card:
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card is often ranked as the best everyday spending credit card offering the best credit card deals. Here are some of the offers and deals provided by this credit card:
- Spend $1000 within the first 90 days of signing up for this credit card and receive $150 as a reward in the form of a statement credit.
- For every use of this credit card in supermarkets in the US, you receive cash back of 6% until a limit of $6000 is reached per year. After the limit, 1% is provided as cash back.
- 3% of the transaction amount is provided as cash back for use of this credit card in gas stations and selected department stores in the US.
- 1% cash back on all the other type of purchases.
you find the above article featuring the best
credit card deals to
be helpful? In case it did, then do not hesitate to share this
article and in the case of any doubts on the best
credit card offers that
is currently available, do leave a comment below raising your
question and we will help you with it.